What is the Hackathon?
A weekend-long event where groups of people come together to create new solutions, products or businesses that can make a positive contribution to the world around them. All teams at the SportsPro Hackathon will – of course – be competing against each other, but simultaneously will share a common objective: driving sustainability in sport.
Students will receive mentorship from some of the leading innovators in the sports industry.
All Teams receive:
• Entry to the 2023 SportsPro hackathon
• Dedicated mentorship throughout the competition weekend
• Dedicated profile on the Hackathon Hub
• Coverage of the Teams and universities throughout
Teams are competing for:
• Opportunity to present their idea at SportsPro Live 2023
• Challenge winners to have an editorial feature published by SportsPro about their concepts
• More prizes to be announced…